“Health is nothing but a state of being where you’re free from illness or injuries not only physically but also mentally.” So, today we will discuss some Latest Health and Wellness Tips and facts of water along with some important Heart Health Information.
Some common facts that we already know about water are that almost 60% of our body is made of water and 71% of earth’s surface is covered by water.
But, what we fail to remember is that it is also equally important for our health and well-being. It is also true that most of us don’t usually consume enough fluids on a daily basis. So, stay hydrated by drinking enough water.
Here are Latest Health and Wellness Tips & facts of Water.
- Water is most beneficial due to its ubiquitous nature.
- Adult humans have 60 percent of their body built of water, and our blood is made of 90% of water.
- There is no universally agreed quantity of water that must be consumed on a daily basis.
- Water is most essential for the kidneys as also for other bodily functions.
- Skin usually becomes more vulnerable to skin disorders and wrinkling when you’re dehydrated.
- Drinking water instead of soda can help with weight loss.
- All cells and organs in the body need water to function.
Benefits of Water:
- Water lubricates the joints: All joints constitute 80% of water.
- Water helps in forming saliva and mucus: Saliva helps in digestion and also prevents tooth decays.
- Water delivers Oxygen: The blood in our body constitutes 90% of water and carries oxygen to all parts of the body.
- Water boosts Skin health and beauty: Dehydration is what causes vulnerability of skin which is why you must consume water. Water also avoids premature wrinkling.
These were some facts & Latest Health and Wellness Tips of water. Now, let’s discuss some important Heart Health Information.
To help in preventing heart diseases, you must:
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Stay active.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Quit smoking.
- Control your cholesterol intake.
- Keep a check on your Blood Pressure form time to time.